- B1.Double left click on Network Neighborhood
- B2.Double left click on Server ((or Server1 or Main – depending on your naming scheme))
Note: If Server is not present, jump below to step “i”
- B3.Right once click on C ((or CDrive or finco drive or F – depending on your naming scheme))
- B4.A menu will pop out.
- B5.On that menu select Map Network Drive
- B6.Where it says E: change it to F:
- B7.Make sure the Reconnect at Logon box is Checked.
- B8. Click OK
- B9. Close all windows.
- B10. Double-click on Finco.
- i. Close all windows and shut down the computer.
- ii. Look for a small box near the Finco server machine with several small lights.
- iii. Once found, look for a black power cord on the back of the device.
- iv. Unplug the black power cord from the box and count to 10.
- v. Plug the Power cord back in and wait for all the lights to come back on.
- vi. Go back to the computer and turn it back on.
- vii. Try Finco and if it does not work follow steps B1-2 again.
- viii. If still no server contact us.